Monday, March 29, 2010

An unkown error has occured

That is the error message that I get when I try to develop a CR2 file. Just to make sure that the file itself was ok, I converted it using C1 Pro and DPP with no problems.



It will display in the library but as soon as you go to the develop module I get this error message as per the title of this thread.



The file sits in a first level sub folder. ie Folder is ''site images'' and then these sit in a folder below called ''marla''. It seems hit and miss as I can go to folders below ''site images'' and some will be ok and some won't.



Is there some way short of deleting and reimporting to do a check and have it validate that images are good. I've tried the ''check for missing pictures and folders'' option when you right click on a folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment