Monday, March 29, 2010

Add Flash movie file to Image Library

I have a photo series of 6 shots I took of my friend being attacked by a large bird (Arizona Red-tailed Hawk) when he inadvertently came too close to it's nest. I took the shots using a fast action mode (Canon sport mode).



I noticed while in LR web preview when using the fade transition they look almost like a movie!



I would like to take my shots into Flash 8 and combine them into a single SWF file to better control the timing of the transitions and make them run as a single image in my gallery. I researched both the LR Help and this Forum but cannot find if I can include this movie in my web gallery. Can this be done?



BTW... the bird is fine. :)
Add Flash movie file to Image Library
Only by hacking the output files at this time. We have a web guru and a good hacker on hand. You may get further input on this.



Don



Don Ricklin, MacBook 1.83Ghz Duo 2 Core running 10.4.9 %26amp; Win XP, Pentax *ist D

http://donricklin.blogspot.com/

Add Flash movie file to Image Library
I think this would be a great hack for a lot of folks. Anyone have an idea on where to start?
  • bridal make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment