Sunday, March 28, 2010

Keywording issue. work arounds?

I've been keywording images and saw that some of my keywords in my right keyword panel where displayed in a hierarchical form. Instead of just having the keyword it included the parent keyword, such as: Immediate%26gt;Reid, instead of just Reid.



I couldn't figure how to not include the immediate%26gt; part so I just renamed the keyword Reid with a space on the end so it looked the same. It did display correctly, so that issue is addressed, but now, when I want to create a keyword set, i can't get the Reid, even with a space on the end, to be available in the keyword set. I get Reid, even with the space, but it's not the Reid that the other images are keyworded with.



Is there a solution? Is this database doomed to have this glitch? Is the master keyword list that appears when I want to create a keyword list available to edit.



Suggestions?



Reid
Keywording issue. work arounds?
I had a similar problem when there was a problem with the original keyword. In my case there was a similar duplicate.
Keywording issue. work arounds?
I seemed to have worked this issue our, though not sure how. I have Reid without the space, in shows up in the keyword Set, and it doesn't show the parent keyword! yeah!



Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment