Sunday, March 28, 2010

Lightroom v1.0 is very slow

I got adobe Lightroom since yesterday and I find it very slow, if you select a photo and then you click 'develop' it takes hours and hours before you actually land in the 'develop' tab, if I want to make adjustments on my photo's Lightroom stops working and it will not react so I have close it and start it again. Has anyone experienced the same kind of trouble?



Roger
Lightroom v1.0 is very slow
There are hundreds of posts on this subject. Yes, LR 1.0 is very slow on Windows machines. We are all waiting for Adobe update.
Lightroom v1.0 is very slow
LR is very slow on some Windows machines for (to me) unknown reasons. I run on two pretty slow Windows machines and LR 1.0 is quite fast for me. This includes running my single-core Pentium M laptop on battery power at 600MHz.



I have posted many times some tips for making LR 1.0 operate faster.

Also, I'd add that there's a digestion period when a large number of files are brought in, and this, too, can be ameliorated by reading various tips that LJ and others have posted.



John McWilliams
  • bridal make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment