Sunday, March 28, 2010

Erratic color changes

I've looked around at the other forum topics of color issues and I don't think that it's a calibration issue, but the white balance shifts on me erratically. I'll be working on a shoot adjusting the photos and then I'll click on the next photo in the same shoot and it will say loading and but the time it's done loading (and no buttons have been pushed or sliders moved) it has tinted the photo a gross looking green or magenta. Any one else heard of this? I called Adobe tech support and it didn't help. They said it was embedded in my file from the camera, but it doesn't do it all the time and it can happen in the middle of a shoot. Most of the time if I close and restart LR it goes away, but sometimes it doesn't and I have to wait a while or restart the comp before it stops.



Any help is much appreciated? It's happened on different computers so I don't know what the deal is.
Erratic color changes
Did you check tat you don't have a corrupt Monitor Profile? Just to eliminate that one.



Don



Don Ricklin, MacBook 1.83Ghz Duo 2 Core running 10.4.9 %26amp; Win XP, Pentax *ist D

http://donricklin.blogspot.com/

Erratic color changes
Also, have you rendered standard previews? What is your system?

Better yet, post one of the offending files so others can take a look at it.

how do you render standard previews...that might solve it. I work with windows...not by choice

and I'll have to wait till I'm back at work and it happens again to post an example.

No comments:

Post a Comment