Monday, March 29, 2010

Printing after making corrections with...

Hello,



I need some direction .. and hope that someone will help :) ..



Am making my corrections on my photos with Lightroom and anything I can't do in Lightroom .. I do in Photoshop .. however, when I print (please note .. I OUTLAB my prints) .. when I get my photos back .. they look nothing like the ones I have corrected in Lightroom i.e. too dark, etc. .. I do export them and am choosing the correct photo .. but they are not matching up with what I am sending out for printing.



Any suggestions? .. do I convert to home printing .. if so, any suggestions on printers? .. I'm new to digital .. I shoot with a Nikon D80 and a SB800 ..



Would appreciate any %26amp; all suggestions %26amp; help that you can give me.



Also, for those of you who outlab your photos .. any recommendations for good labs?



Many thanks in advance,



Brenda
Printing after making corrections with...
What colour space are the images you send to your lab??

No comments:

Post a Comment