Monday, March 29, 2010

Inconsistent DNG labeling: Metadata...

Hello there



DNGs I created with the multilanguage version of DNG converter are labeled as 'digital negative'. DNGs I created with the german version of Lighroom are labeled as 'digitales negativ' which is the german translation of 'digital negative'.



Due to this the Metadata Browser has two categories for DNGs.

Not really a bug, but a little bit annoying. See the screenshot: http://tinyurl.com/ysgs6t
Inconsistent DNG labeling: Metadata...
Can anybody give me a hint for a workaround (if there is one) or tell me where I can report bugs?



Thanks

Simon
Inconsistent DNG labeling: Metadata...
Try to ''re-create'' the metadata - select all the immages you want to change, then do some minor adjustment to your metadata, i.e. modify a unused field. LR will rebuild the structure in the metadata browser and you will come up with a clean structure.

Hi Daniel



Unfortunately this didn't change anything at all...

Simon:



http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform



The official bug report/ feature request form.

Thank you! I just filled in a bug report. I hope this will be fixed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment