Sunday, March 28, 2010

Need help for Lightroom Print&Web...

Hi,

I have just downloaded/installed my official Lightroom version (Mac OSX 10.4) and I have realized that there is no Print nor Web Templates accessible in the Template Browser section. I think I have done a mistake since I have erased completely the files from the beta4 version (including obviously the libraires containing those templates) before installing the official Lightroom V1.



Can anybody tell me where/how to get those original Adobe Templates files again. I have tried to re-install several times the V1 version but it does not help. Thanks a lot in advance for your help.
Need help for Lightroom Print%26Web...
I'm not near it now but it's in the readme file..

They've moved
Need help for Lightroom Print%26Web...
They were in User/Libray/Adobe Lightroom, no at User/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Lightroom



Don



Don Ricklin, MacBook 1.83Ghz Duo 2 Core running 10.4.9 %26amp; Win XP, Pentax *ist D

http://donricklin.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment