Sunday, March 28, 2010

2 keyword tags together

Just been tagging a whole load of images: family, trips etc.

I have tagged pics of my son ''Jack'', and tagged pics of my daughter ''Jill''.

Now, when I select both ''Jack'' and ''Jill'', I get all the images of Jack, and all the images of Jill.



My question:

Is it possible when selecting both ''Jack'' and ''Jill'', that I only get shots that include both Jack and Jill in the same image, as in Photoshop Album?



Names have been changed to protect the innocent ;-)
2 keyword tags together
Use ''find'' instead of clicking on the keywords.
2 keyword tags together
Haven't got a clue - but feel I had to post for the laugh you gave me. Did they ever get back with that pale of beer....oops.....water or did they get set-upon by Humpty Dumpty? :-)

Thanks Lee, that works.



Alan, :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment