Sunday, March 28, 2010

Problems importing via Eos Capture...

Am attempting to use Canon's EOS utility to shoot tethered with a 1 Ds mk II.

Would like all files to be directly imported into Light room. Have specified folders etc according to instructions (Martin Evening's light room book) but for every frame I shoot, I get the 'Import Photos' box which means I have to manually click ok before the images turn up in Light room. I would obviously prefer to skip this step. Does anyone know what I need to do differently? Can't the images automatically show up in Light room's library as I shoot?
Problems importing via Eos Capture...
Is this different from the web page at:
%26lt;br /%26gt;http://lightroom-news.com/2006/12/06/tethered-shooting-in-lightroom
%26lt;br /%26gt;
%26lt;br /%26gt;
%26lt;span style=''color: rgb(102, 0, 204);''%26gt;%26lt;/span%26gt;
%26lt;font br='''' /%26gt;%26lt;/font%26gt; color=''#600000'' size=''2''%26amp;gt;~~ John McWilliams
%26lt;br /%26gt;
%26lt;br /%26gt;
%26lt;br /%26gt;
%26lt;br /%26gt;MacBookPro 2 Ghz Intel Core Duo, G-5 Dual 1.8; Canon DSLRs
Problems importing via Eos Capture...
Thanks. That is the instructions I looked at. However, I did notice that I had used Eos Utility instead of Eos File Viewer. With File Viewer it does indeed work as advertised. But the transfer time is normally 5-6 seconds which makes it completely unusable for any of my productions.

Any way to speed this up?

No comments:

Post a Comment