Monday, March 29, 2010

Preferences & ID template gone while...

Hello, all



I have Lightroom installed on 2 computers and I use 2 different libraries as follows :

- Private computer with my private library located on the C drive and backed up in the documents %26amp; settings / user / blabla... as required.

- Workstation with my professional work + relevant library stored on an external drive.



When I use Lightroom on my private computer, I connect the external drive as well so I can work on both libraries as needed.



My problem is that, each time I restart Lightroom into one of the Libraries, preferences and ID templates are resetted.

I tried to fix this by applying the same settings and ID templates in both sessions. It worked but, after switching the computer off and disconnecting the external drive, the preferences and ID template on my private computer were resetted again.



Hope my explanations are clear. Any clue ?



Thanks for any help and hints.



Regards,



Gilles.

No comments:

Post a Comment