Sunday, March 28, 2010

light room autoplays its own slideshow

My wife has said she clicked on a link on a web page ( just coincidence I am sure) and Lightroom popped up and started playing a slide show of my pictures folder ????

says it happened twice so far and the only way to turn off is several hits on escape key. Has anyone else seen this? I searched the forum, but didn't find any reference to it.

Ron
light room autoplays its own slideshow
Have you been generating any Web Galleries with LR? Where was she hen she clicked the link? And was it LR showing the slideshow or the browser?



Don



Don Ricklin, MacBook 1.83Ghz Duo 2 Core running 10.4.9 %26amp; Win XP, Pentax *ist D

http://donricklin.blogspot.com/

light room autoplays its own slideshow
i haven't even tried the web gallery yet. She says she was on abc tv web site and clicked on a link for a story, this on AOL's site.

I just saw it the last time and it was LR not EI7 browser . I looked but can't find it, is there some place lr saves slideshows? although I haven't made that one that was showing.

So this was all done whiel she was in LR? in that case she must have in advertantly envoked the 'Impromptu Slideshow' in the Library, which with no selections, show all the images for where you happen to be which sounds like it was 'All Photographs'. This can be envoked by clicking a right pointing 'Play'' Triangle on the Toolbar (if it is there) or hitting Cmd/Ctl-Enter/Return which starts it.



'Impromptu Slideshow' can also be done from Menu/Window/Impromptu Slideshow.



Don



Don Ricklin, MacBook 1.83Ghz Duo 2 Core running 10.4.9 %26amp; Win XP, Pentax *ist D

http://donricklin.blogspot.com/


I would like to know how to make the flash gallery I create in Lightroom autoplay. I dont know flash at all, but when I looked into the code of my gallery I changed 'play=''true''' to 'play=''autoplay''' and also tried it as 'autoplay=''true'''. Neither one of those worked. Like I said I dont know flash at all, nor code that well, so if me trying those things is funny, Im glad. Do you know the code to make this work? Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment