Monday, March 29, 2010

Lightroom changes not showing in CS3...

Can someone please tell me why changes made in Lightroom 1 do not show up in thumbnails in CS3 Bridge?



Thanks.
Lightroom changes not showing in CS3...
Choose ''Metadata-%26gt;XMP-%26gt;Export XMP Metadata to File'' and you will see the changes.
Lightroom changes not showing in CS3...
Are you writing changes to xmp files in LR?

Thanks for your reply. Where do I choose Metadata-XMP-Export XMP Metadata to File? Is this in CS3 Bridge or in Lightroom 1?



Thanks.

Yes, I believe it is set up in Lightroom 1 to make changes to xmp sidecar files. (Automatically write changes to XMP is checked in Preferences.



Thanks

I found where you export the metadata to the file. I exported it from Lightroom, but the thumbnail does not reflect Lightroom changes in CS3 Bridge. When I open the file in Raw in Photoshop CS3, however, the changes made in Lightroom are reflected. Is there a way to make the thumbnails in Bridge also reflect these changes?



Thanks.

Bridge has its own thumbnails, so probably rebuilding cache would do it.

Well, I finally found out what was wrong. I had to build high quality thumbnails in CS3 Bridge rather than the quick thumbnails. Unfortunately, this is very time consuming when you have about 70,000 images.



Thanks for the help.

No comments:

Post a Comment