Sunday, March 28, 2010

Any way to save as jpg?

Hi



please excuse the utter newbie Q but I just wondered whether it's possible to save a folder out as jpgs, to upload the lot to my Smugmug site? (they have to be jpgs on SM)



Or do I still have to use 'save as jpg' in photoshop?



Im a bit confused ( what's new?) because there's no obvious 'save' or 'save as' option under the file menus and that hurts my head!



thanks
Any way to save as jpg?
There is no need to save your edits within LR as they are saved automatically, hence no Save As command. When you want to use images externally, you select your images and choose File-Export from the menus. You can then pick quite a few options, including file type. You can also save your choices as a preset so that you do not need to individually specify them the next time.
Any way to save as jpg?
You need to use the export command. Select all of the images you want saved as jpg's and then go to file %26gt; export or use the export button (which is located at the bottom left of the screen when in library mode). Select the folder location you wish to export to, set up the rest of the options to your preferences and click export.

Doh!! DW beat me to it while I was typing!

I declare a tie ;-) thank you both!!

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment