Sunday, April 4, 2010

Search on EXIF data

I am trying to find, for example, all of my ISO 1600 images taken with a certain camera. So I click on the camera in the Metadata Browser and all the images taken with that camera pop up in the Grid. Then I go into the Find tab, choose EXIF in the drop down box on the left, then type ISO 1600 in the text field - I first checked Containing in the right drop down box. Nothing happens, no images appear even though I have plenty of ISO 1600 images taken with that camera as shown in the actual EXIF fields on right side panel in LR. I have tried typing the info from every EXIF field in the Find text box and nothing works except the camera serial number.



I would really like to search on several other EXIF fields as well.



I suppose I am doing something wrong. Can anybody help?



Thanks



Bill Wood
Search on EXIF data
The ISO field isn't searchable in LR version 1.0. You haven't done anything wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment