Thursday, April 1, 2010

List of v1 Keyboard Shortcuts

There was a list of keyboard shortcuts on the beta site for beta 4.1. Does anyone have a current list for v1, or do I need to make my own?



Thanks!
List of v1 Keyboard Shortcuts
in the help system for each module.
List of v1 Keyboard Shortcuts
I suggest they could go on www.lightroomextra.com too Sid

Did I do them all yet :)

Ok, screenshots it is for now then! I'll report back when I finally get them into a printable format to stick on the wall! ;-)

Good, when you get them done would you please submit them to me at www.lightroomextra,com

Didn't Don post a list on the test forum, I'll check my files Sid!!

Sorry it is a b4 list.

Will do Sid, should be later today.

thanks

I've emailed you the list Sid, and also posted it on my website at: http://www.photoshopservices.co.uk/lightroom/lightroom_shortcuts_mac.pdf



Mac version only at the moment, but usual adjustments apply (replace Command with Control, Option with Alt). I'll do a Windows version when I get chance.

Thanks I have put this online.



Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment