Thursday, April 1, 2010

How to move Lightroom to screen#2 in...

I haven't been able to find the answer to this in any of the searches I've done. I have my macbook pro set up with an external monitor and set so I can move some windows onto the larger monitor. I want Lightroom to be up on the larger monitor (and I somehow managed it one time) but I can't grab it anywhere that will allow me to drag it onto the other screen. There is no title bar across the window with the small dots for closing, minimizing etc and so, no place to grab for dragging. Does anyone know how to move....or resize the window smaller so I can drag ...it?



Thanks!

Paula
How to move Lightroom to screen#2 in...
Hit ''F'' to get out of full-screen mode.
How to move Lightroom to screen#2 in...
Thank you! I had tried it before...and even this time when I hit ''F'' it actually went larger so I thought it was wrong...but I hit it again and it reduced size so I could see the title bar at the top. Thank you so much.



Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment