Sunday, April 4, 2010

Keyword error correction

On checking through my keywords I noticed I had 2 entries for Scotland one of was Scotland, whilst the other is Scotland , i.e a space between the d and the ,.



There are about 1200 images where I need to remove that space - any suggestions would be very much appreciated.



Many thanks



Tom
Keyword error correction
''There are about 1200 images where I need to remove that space - any suggestions would be very much appreciated. ''



In the metadata browser, select the keyword that is incorrect...the 1200 images should be the only images visible. Slect all and in the metadata panel, select the incorrect keyword and retype it correctly then hit enter. That should change all the incorrect keywords to the correct keywords.



Then, in the Keyword panel delete the incorrect keyword.
Keyword error correction
Many thanks Jeff that worked a treat.



Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment