Thursday, April 1, 2010

Export to CS2 after uninstallation of...

I uninstalled CS3 (I don't see the need to upgrade from CS2 at this point). Now, LR is telling me that it does not find any Photoshop to export to.



Is there a way for me to tell LR that CS2 is still there and could be used ?



Thanks !
Export to CS2 after uninstallation of...
I forgot to mention that Ctrl E does not work anymore. How could I restore that ???
Export to CS2 after uninstallation of...
Try doing a repair installation of PsCS2.

I had the same problem and found a registry fix on this forum. Do a search of try this thread: http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx/.3bc34d75/1

Thanks but, somehow, even when I change the name to the reg extension, XP still sees it as a txt doc and, when I double click, it only opens it in the Notepad.



What am I missing ?

Have another search. There's a message on the board somewhere that directs you to another site with instructions on exactly which reg keys to add, so you can do it manually using regedit.

No comments:

Post a Comment