Thursday, April 1, 2010

Info Overlay - Sometimes Works,...

Windows XP 3.2Ghz, 2Gb



Has anyone else noticed this 'problem' or am I missing the obvious here.



When I have the ''Library View Options'' window open and set up my Loupe Info options I then, in the top box - ''Show Info Overlay'' - put a check mark both against ''Show'' and also under the ''General'' setting. However, whenever I restart LR non of the request info is shown and when I open the ''View Options'' box again find that the check marks I have set are now unchecked.

Is it supposed to work this way or should LR remember that I have checked these boxes and retain my settings?



Sorry if this has been posted previously but a search using 'Library View Options', 'Info Overlay' didn't throw up anything.
Info Overlay - Sometimes Works,...
I don't know, but hitting ''I'' cycles through the options.
Info Overlay - Sometimes Works,...
But it should be sticky, Lee Jay.



Maybe the OP is seeing a bug.



It is sticky for me, for both OSes.



Don



Don Ricklin, MacBook 1.83Ghz Duo 2 Core running 10.4.9 %26amp; Win XP, Pentax *ist D

http://donricklin.blogspot.com/


Don:



The Show Info setting is not 'sticky' for me. Neither is 'J' in the Develop module. I have to slect them every time Lightroom Launches.



Mac OS X, 10.4.9 (G5 desktop...don't have access to MacbookPro right now);



Bob

OK then - that's two of us using DIFFERENT OS's for which this setting is not sticking. Can someone report it as a bug please?

Does it stick when you select it with the ''I'' key?

No :-(

Hmmmm...how to report this when it's not repeatable on all systems. I guess I'd suggest you report it through the public bug reporting system.



http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform

Ok Lee, thanks - done it.
  • oil companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment