Sunday, April 4, 2010

backing up library

Is there a way to backup the library file when you exit LR instead of when you restart LR?



From what I understand the library holds the info of the changes you made to the image in LR. With this understanding, if I work on my images and then exit LR the changes will not be saved until I go back and reopen LR. If something happened to my drive with the library file on it I would have lost my latest changes. If I save the library upon leaving LR those most recent changes would be saved.
backing up library
Requested often, but not there.



Don



Don Ricklin, MacBook 1.83Ghz Duo 2 Core running 10.4.9 %26amp; Win XP, Pentax *ist D

http://donricklin.blogspot.com/

backing up library
A point I haven't missed. Anytime I spend a few hours making a large number of changes. I manually back up my database just in case.



John

No comments:

Post a Comment