Sunday, April 4, 2010

resume slideshow from any starting...

I've got all the my photos in the order I want then to appear in the slideshow. It seems that when that if I stop the slideshow (escape key) and then play again, it always starts at the first photo. Is there any option to start the slideshow at some selected photo in the filmstrip? Or is there an option to quickly advance. I've got 1000 photos???
resume slideshow from any starting...
Best way to do a slideshow is with a Collection. Can be the Quick Collection. Select all the images you want in the slidehow by whatever criteria you want, Previous Import or a Folder or se of keywords or ratings or color labels and make a collection. YOu can then manual sort them and then go to SLideshow.



Don



Don Ricklin, MacBook 1.83Ghz Duo 2 Core running 10.4.9 %26amp; Win XP, Pentax *ist D

http://donricklin.blogspot.com/

resume slideshow from any starting...
That not what I was asking.



- I have a huge slideshow in the order I already want.



- I stop the slideshow (not pause) in order to make an edit to photo, for example,



- I want to restart the slideshow where I left off, or for that matter from any point in the current sorting order



There seems to be no option or memory in the slideshow module to start from a selected photo *within* the slideshow (already in the desired order).

I guess I was unsure because why woud you do a slide show of 1000 images and not a segment to begin with.



Seems one can only start at a selected image from the toolbar in Slideshow, where the tool bar remains visible. Full slideshow 'Play' starts from the beginning.



But then I tried Option-Play (the button bottom right) and it switched to preview. Wish is the same as starting from the beginning on the toolbar. However, Shift-Play starts from a selected, not first, image.



Give it a try.



Don



Don Ricklin, MacBook 1.83Ghz Duo 2 Core running 10.4.9 %26amp; Win XP, Pentax *ist D

http://donricklin.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment