Sunday, April 4, 2010

Folder structure after upgrading from...

Hi,



after upgrading from beta 4.1 to 1.0 my folder structure does not represent my disk structure. I have a Repository folder under My Pictures equivalent in German. With entries like 2007-02 plus camera specific subfolders, 1.0 though makes it



100EOS1D at d:\Eigene Dateien\Eigene Bilder\Repository\2005-07-Urlaub\20050709\20050709.001\DCIM



and subfolders of that directory are placed as individual folders in the list.



Is that fixable somehow?



Thanks,

Bernd
Folder structure after upgrading from...
Please read the FAQ www.lightroomextra.com
Folder structure after upgrading from...
Hit + beside folders, navigate to the parent folder and choose it. Lr will put things in the correct order then.

It will add all files in the Parent folder so you may prefer to pick a selection of subfolders instead (one at a time)

Sid,



great, works for me. Thanks for pointing that out.



I was close to re-importing my 29000 images...



Best regards,

Bernd

Whaaaaooooo !



LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment