Sunday, April 4, 2010

Is it possible to add other templates...

If so, how? And is it possible to make a ''package.'' In other words a template with multiple pages.



For instance drop in one image and have it auto populate say 1 8x10 2 5x7 4 4x6 and 16 wallets on 81/2'' x 11'' sheets.



Would be really great if you didn't have to leave Lightroom to print basic school packages.



Thanks,

Drew
Is it possible to add other templates...
I don't believe so at this point, I have requested this..
Is it possible to add other templates...
You can certainly add templates by setting up things the way you want them and then clicking ''Add''. You can also have multiple pictures on one page (e.g. 2 5x7s on an 8.5x11). What you can't do is mix multiple sizes of picture on one page.

That's what I am after DW......

Thanks for the info. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.



It would work for me if it didn't mix and match on a page. But, it would need to be able to have a ''package'' of multiple pages. Just something basic. Not looking for a full fledged program or rip.

Same here, Geoff. I love LR's overall approach to printing, but a built-in ''picture package'' capability plus the ability to print to a file and convert to a profile are really needed to ''complete'' it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment