Sunday, April 4, 2010

Installation with two users

I've installed Lightroom under one user account on the only desktop computer in my house, but when I try to use it in the other user account, I get a ''Runtime Error'' message. Both accounts have administrator privileges. Anyone have any ideas?
Installation with two users
OS? Where is library installed?
Installation with two users
Vista Premium. I don't even get to the point where I can choose where the library is located.

Here's what I get when I try to run Lightroom:



A window with the following - Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library



In the window, the following - Runtime Error! This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.



Anything? Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment