Sunday, April 4, 2010

Plus sign next to a folder?

Hey all,



I have a little plus sign next to the file total for a folder I made called ''2007''. There are no subfolders. Any idea what it means? Not much in the way of documentation that I can find...



LR reports that I have 1056 images in ''2007'', whereas the finder shows I have 1074. Am I missing 18 photos somehow?



Also, next to ''All Photographs'', I have 8167/8171. Not sure what this discrepancy means. Am I missing 4 pics? Again, according to the finder, I have 8416 image files. A much bigger discrepancy. Any tips as to resolving these numbers?



Thanks,



rkny
Plus sign next to a folder?
You have some images in stacks? that's what the + means...and why you have numbers/numbers readouts.
Plus sign next to a folder?
Thanks. I did have some images in stacks. I highlighted everything, selected unstack all, (and/or expand stacks) and I'm still getting the plus sign.



-rkny

Then you may have a filter on.



Don



Don Ricklin, MacBook 1.83Ghz Duo 2 Core running 10.4.9 %26amp; Win XP, Pentax *ist D

http://donricklin.blogspot.com/


Nope, filters are off. Thanks anyhow.

Exact same problem here - all stacks expanded and no filters on - I can even see the files not displayed in the Library View when I open the source folder in the Finder (thank God!), But I cannot get them to show up in the Library - even when I choose ''Check for mising folders and photos''?

One of my folders kept showing 337+ - finally gave up and deleted the folder and reimported it from scratch (lost all my stacks, etc.) all 345 images that the finder showed to be there, now show up again (for a while anyway). About had a heart attack as several of my ''Edited'' files showed to be lost - they were still there, Lightromm just could not see them anymore.

If you see this type of thing I suggest you close LR and reopen to see if they show before more drastic action.

Virtual Copies also create the + sign and change apparent counts.
  • oil companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment