Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Way, Way OT. However....

The banner on this forum includes ''Adobe Photoshop Lightroom'' and a lot of other stuff which is displayed on a background.



Does this background have a very slight departure from neutral?



If there is a slight tint what is the color?



Why do I ask? I just profiled a new monitor and I'm seeing a tint.
Way, Way OT. However....
What banner are you talking about? I don't see what you are describing.



I see the Adobe logo in the top left. To the right of that, I see a gray menu strip with ''Solutions'', ''Products'', ''Support'', etc. Below that, I see ''user to user forums'' and below that, I see links for ''Support'', ''User to User Forums'', ''Adobe Photoshop'', ''Adobe Photoshop Lightroom'', etc.



Is this what you are talking about? If so, the only background color I see is behind the very topmost menu (actually a graphic, not a background color, per se), behind your post, and the menu below your post. Everything else is a white background.



If you see something different, maybe it's my browser: Firefox.
Way, Way OT. However....
On my screen it is a perfectly gray rectangle without any tint.

The gray rectangle is neutral: RGB=(239,239,239). Redo your profile.

Can someone help me here... which gray rectangle are we talking about?

%26lt;a href=''http://www.pixentral.com/show.php?picture=1OPTbqqZz8V9j2d3saYbINsow09Vsc'' /%26gt;%26lt;/a%26gt;
%26lt;img alt=''Picture hosted by Pixentral'' src=''http://www.pixentral.com/hosted/1OPTbqqZz8V9j2d3saYbINsow09Vsc_thumb.gif'' border=''0'' /%26gt;

Ah... now I'm on board! Thanks. I'm just not sure that's what the OP is talking about.

Profiled the monitor again and the *very* slight green tint vanished. Whew! I haven't had that happen before.



FYI: Apple Cinema Display, 23 inch



Thanks to all for responding.

Glad it worked!
  • olay regenerist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment