Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Installing LR 1.0 - deleting Beta

I've look in the FAQ, and did a search but I couldn't find the data on how to remove LR Beta.

I need to install 1.0, and I read somewhere a while ago that you need to delete Beta before installing.

I'm on a Mac.Installing LR 1.0 - deleting Beta
Not absolutely necessary. I never have. V1.0 puts LR support stuff in another place than the Beta. you can just delete the Beta and Delete what is at user/Library/Adobe Lightroom because it all now goes under User/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Lightroom.

You can leave the Lightroom Folder in Pictures(or where ever you had it) so it can attempt to update your Beta dB.

Don
Don Ricklin, MacBook 1.83Ghz Duo 2 Core running 10.4.9 %26amp; Win XP, Pentax *ist D
http://donricklin.blogspot.com/
Installing LR 1.0 - deleting Beta
Alright then. I'll just go ahead and install.

Thanks Don
  • getting yourex girlfriendback
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment