Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Develop to another folder?

Is there a way to have LR develop images into another folder? Not as a default, but for specific development settings.



These folders are setup for various PS actions. Manually placing the images is not time efficient when dealing with hundreds of images.



Does this make sense?



Thanks

David
Develop to another folder?
Do you mean export images into another folder?
Develop to another folder?
Yes. I currently use Capture One for my processing of Raw files. I have it set to send the developed or Exported files to a subfolder of the one with the original files. Something similar, especially for different types of export/development, would keep the workflow simple.



Thanks

Well, you can manually select whatever folder you want, but what you are asking for specifically isn't possible in the current version. I'm been asking for this for a while so I'll keep my fingers crossed that it will appear sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment